Monday, March 1, 2010

My Dearest Reader,

Although I try to post every weekend, you may have noticed that one never surfaced these past couple of days.  I apologize for my negligence.

This blog began as a place to heal my soul. . . my retreat.  But it has evolved into more than that.  Every weekend I write with a goal.  I want my readers to leave feeling something, hopefully something good-- whether it's a smile on your face, an idea for a cake, greater appreciation for simple things, or a deeper love for our Savior.  If I can help that happen then I've accomplished something.

This past week has been filled with trials and heartache, and I'm having little dark, negative thoughts.  I wish I had something beautiful to give right now, but I don't.  Please forgive me.

I'll be okay.  God hasn't abandon me yet and I don't think he'll start.  I have a wonderful family and husband who remind me that this, too, shall pass.

So I'll be back next weekend with something of substance, I promise.  Stay tuned!

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment